The AI-powered Citation examiner helps you avoid typical problems such as for instance:
- Lacking commas and menstruation
- Incorrect use of a€?et al.a€?
- Ampersands () in narrative citations
- Lacking reference entries
Step two: Evaluate and choose resources
It is likely you wona€™t be able to study positively everything that was authored on the topic a€“ youll need to estimate which means were a lot of strongly related to your questions.
For every single book, think about:
- Just what question or issue is the writer addressing?
- Which are the essential concepts and just how will they be identified?
- Which are the essential concepts, sizes and methods? Do the investigation use founded frameworks and take a forward thinking means?
- Do you know the success and conclusions with the research?
- How might the publishing connect with additional literature in the field? Does it verify, increase, or challenge established skills?